Eva Longoria's Third 'I do'

They say third times a charm and Eva looked dashing on her third 'I do' ..the wedding was the garden of the house that Pepe owns in Valle de Bravo located West of Mexico City and on the edge of Lake Av├índaro, Eva's custom-made signature silhouette white dress was designed by her friend Victoria Beckham while her husband Pepe, in turn, chose a three-piece gray suit custom made by Italian designer Brunello Cucinelli.  The 41 year old looked 20 on her bday! Love makes you glow i guess.. hehe

“What makes my relationship with Pepe so much sweeter is that I don’t put pressure on myself or the idea of marriage as much as I did when I was younger,” she says. “I wanted to walk down the aisle, I wanted a dress, I wanted the church. Once you realize a wedding isn’t a marriage, then you can learn to appreciate it more, and it lessens the expectations when you’ve gone through it.” Eva Longoria stated on US Weekly,She was previously wed to soap star Tyler Christopher from 2002 to 2004 and NBA pro Tony Parker from 2007 to 2011

Popular Posts