When was Chriss Teigen in Zanzibar?

The Sports Illustrated model and Television Personality Chrissy Teigen (John Legends Wife) Graced the pages of Sports illustrated with bikini photos an a nude shot and.. .Guess what, It was shot in Zanzibar! Why were not told....we would have picked her up at the airport with a African dance crew!..lol. Banging Body yes.... #GOALS







She Announced on her IG two weeks ago,

So excited to announce my 7th appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition - I had to count that a million times before I believed it! My @si_swimsuit family, I love you! There is nothing like being a part of this brand and this issue.My shoot was in beautiful Zanzibar and shot by the incomparable@ruvenafanador, who is just as wonderful, kind, serene and lovely as everyone has ever told me. He thinks about every little aspect of a photo, every detail. 

Popular Posts