Covers WE Love

A couple Of Covers we are in love with

Kim Kardashian For Variety Magazine

Power of Women 2015 issue for Variety Magazine. Kim Kardashian spoke about her work at the the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles in which regularly attended to visit patients and donates proceeds from her eBay store. I love that she does this!

“My father passed away from cancer,”


“I remember what it was like when my dad was going through it. You see the kids that are so strong. They feel so helpless. You want to do anything to help them.” –  Kim Kardashian


Chanel Iman For Malibu Magazine


In a Louis Vuitton number, for malibu magazine April Issue, very simplistic..less is more!

Freida Pinto- The EDIT

Indian actress Freida Pinto graces the covers of the Edits latest edition for Net A Porter.  She talked about Hollywood’s notion of beauty, and her work with women’s & girl’s rights around the globe.  


“For a LONG time I couldn’t be MYSELF. I pushed friends away. Now I FEEL there’s a method to the madnessHaving preconceived notions is POINTLESS. I should KNOW – I’m faced with stereotypes all the TIME” –  Frieda Pinto

Popular Posts