Kerry Washington For Instyle Magazine March 2015 issue

Kerry Washington  for In style Magazine March 2015 Issue, dressed in spring 2015 collections Celine, Proenza Schouler, Boss, Alexander 






Her range of clothing is quite more than her Olivia Pope Counterpart (though I personally love Olivia Pope's fashion choices) 
She said on the Magazine interview
On how her personal style varies from Scandal‘s Olivia Pope: “Red-Carpet Kerry wears a lot more color and pattern than Olivia does. She makes bold choices. When I was pregnant, I showed up at the SAG awards in a bare-midriff gown by Prada. I knew some people were going to hate it, but I thought it was super cute and really fun. Olivia, meanwhile, sticks to a more neutral palette in pastels by designers like Dior, Ferragamo, and Escada. But Olivia’s had a huge influence. After the first couple of episodes aired, people started posting on Twitter things like “I have a job interview today, and I’m trying to dress like Olivia Pope.

Popular Posts